Aims and scope
- Phlebolymphology is an international scientific journal entirely devoted to venous and lymphatic diseases.
- The aim of Phlebolymphology is to provide the medical community with updated information written by well-known international specialists, in the form of state-of-the-art articles and original insights into the phlebology and lymphology fields.
- Phlebolymphology is scientifically supported by a prestigious editorial board.
- Phlebolymphology has been published four times per year since 1994, and, thanks to its high scientific level, was included in the EMBASE and Elsevier BIOBASE databases.
- Phlebolymphology is made up of several sections: editorial, articles on phlebology and lymphology, review, news, and congress calendar.
C. Allegra, MD
Head, Dept of Angiology
Hospital S. Giovanni, Via S. Giovanni Laterano, 155, 00184, Rome, Italy
P. Coleridge Smith, DM, FRCS
Consultant Surgeon & Reader in Surgery
Thames Valley Nuffield Hospital, Wexham Park Hall, Wexham Street, Wexham, Bucks, SL3 6NB, UK
A. Jawien, MD, PhD
Department of Surgery
Ludwik Rydygier University Medical School, Ujejskiego 75, 85-168 Bydgoszcz, Poland
A. N. Nicolaides, MS, FRCS, FRCSE
Emeritus Professor at the Imperial College
Visiting Professor of the University of Cyprus
16 Demosthenous Severis Avenue, Nicosia 1080, Cyprus
G. W. Schmid Schönbein, MS, PhD
Professor of Bioengineering and Medicine
The Whitaker Institute for Biomedical Engineering, University of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0412, USA
M. Vayssairat, MD
Professor of Vascular Medicine
Hôpital Tenon, 4 rue de la Chine, 75020 Paris Cedex 20, France